Do you LOVE Payroll? I mean, really dig it? Might you enjoy the opportunity to own the process while still knowing you have a Payroll backup as well? Keep reading because Kent Employment Solutions and Aria HR are partnering in the recruitment of a Payroll Administrator for our west side client. The Payroll Administrator is an integral part of the organization, working with substantial autonomy while also partnering with HR. You will enjoy both overall balance, excellent benefits, as well as some fun and challenging projects to keep things interesting. If you are motivated and positive with over four years of high volume multi-state payroll experience, are zealously accurate, and technically savvy, we would love to hear from you! –
The Payroll Administrator is a member of a customer-focused accounting team responsible for full cycle bi-weekly payroll, timekeeping, reporting, and posting of payroll transactions to include payroll and benefits journal entries. The PA conducts pay and time audits and is the point person for all payroll related inquiries. The PA partners extensively with HR to ensure accuracy of data related to comp, benefits, leaves, in all internal systems. The PA will participate in systems upgrades and implementations relating to pay and labor.
Please reach out for a full position description.
What we are seeking:
- 4+ years processing high volume salaried/hourly payrolls
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Exemplary knowledge of wage and labor law
- Timekeeping and leaves expertise
- Systems savvy, Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook
- Demonstrated experience with automated payroll and reporting systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and professionalism including patience, ability to listen and follow up, able to address pay related concerns and inquiries
- CPP a huge plus
- Some accounting experience such as GL reconciliation, AP, or AR also a plus
About our Client:
Our client has been operating in the local area for many years. They offer great benefits, bonus and a cohesive, dedicated team environment.