Transition Consulting & Career Management
Kent Employment Solutions provides a range of career management and job search services for individuals in transition. We coach individuals through their job search and clearly identify opportunities that are the best fit critical to building a successful career based on reward and satisfaction.
Our process provides your employees personalized support as they move through the specific stages involved in a job search – from assessing individual career goals and job search parameters to negotiating offers and navigating through the first 90 days in their new position.
- Self Assessment: identify interests and work preferences to determine whether they are aligned with skills, education and abilities. In-depth self assessments tools that give insight and guidance for best-fit career choices.
- Resume development: write a current attention-grabbing resume that reflects the position desired and conveys the right message to potential employers
- Job search strategies for finding the best opportunities in today’s job market
- Create an introduction that is an effective marketing tool
- Write Cover letters, social media profiles and other marketing tools
- Network and build relationships that get introductions to companies that are of interest to determine fit and further consideration. Understand the differences between various networking methods and prepare for each
- Prepare for job interviews
- Effectively utilize social media to create your professional brand
- Effectively deploy LinkedIn as part of your job search strategy
- Assess and negotiate job offers
- Make an impact in the first 90-180 days in a new position
Contact us to design a practical, hands-on career transition-career management program that best suits you or your employees.