The Recruiter is a critical member of the HR team and is responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring candidates, driving and managing the full cycle recruiting process, and onboarding employees. This role is also responsible for managing the internship program selection activities and aiding in executing intern onboarding. The Recruiter sources, screens, and schedules all interview activities across departments. This role also manages all contractor (1099) sourcing and hiring.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment efforts for all teams open positions – Project Management, Account Management, Design, Writing, Strategy, and Performance. This includes managing the job requisition process from submission to approval by leadership, posting the external job posting, working with the hiring manager to determine a recruitment strategy and plan aligned with our Recruitment, Retention, and Attraction Policy.
- Manage phone screens for candidates, schedule interviews with hiring managers and the team for panel interviews.
- Manage our internship hiring process from start to finish, including scheduling interviews with the matched interns with the hiring team.
- Advocate and prioritize Organization’s diversity, equity, and inclusion intention, goals, and programs in all aspects of the job.
- Work with hiring managers and Head of People to build offer/rewards packages for the selected candidates
- Conduct salary negotiations and any relocation benefits
- Check references
- Extend offers and plan for start dates
- Work closely with the Director of HR and HR Assistant on onboarding and all things HR-related
- Coordinate with IT for all new employee setups and equipment
Necessary Qualifications, Experience, and Qualities
- Superior knowledge of and experience in HR principles recruitment strategies and practices
- 5 or more years of recruiting experience coupled with a Bachelors Degre
- Extensive high volume recruitment expertise
- Adept sourcing, screening, interview, and negotiation skills
- Extensive experience with HRIS and ATS systems such as Bamboo, Paylocity, and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Systems savvy, conformable, and confident using reporting and workflow solutions
*Airtable experience preferred
- Clear and concise communication
- Knowledge of current personnel practices and labor & employment law
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment where priorities are constantly shifting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to deal with sensitive, confidential, and urgent issues
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational, research, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals and circumstances in assessing concerns and resolving escalated issues
- Highly proficient computer skills
- Patient yet persistent, able to thrive in a growing agile environment
- Experience working with creatives is a huge plus
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a creative agency focused on humanizing the relationship between people and brands. They have been operating for nearly 20 years and are growing rapidly.
Compensation – approximately $40-50 per hour DOE, benefits after 30 days are available to our contractors at a reasonable cost to the employee.
Due to COVID – Employees are working remotely until it is safe to return to the Portland office.