Own the recruiting process from A-Z for a growing local organization that has been in Portland for 85 years!
Do you have a genuine passion for recruiting? Do you thrive on providing consultative advice and guidance with hiring managers who seek out your recommendations and wisdom and where your contribution enriches lives within your community every day? If so, you should read on.
Kent Employment Solutions is conducting a retained recruitment of a Senior Corporate Recruiter for OnPoint following a recent promotion. If you have 5+ years of diverse recruitment expertise sourcing, hiring, and onboarding for all levels of an organization, this may be an excellent opportunity for you. Consultative recruiters who thrive in high volume growing organizations as integral advisors and influencers.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
OnPoint has been improving the lives of its members and the communities they serve—including Portland, Vancouver, Eugene, and Bend—for over 85 years. In that time, they’ve grown to be the largest community-owned financial institution headquartered in Oregon, with more than 392,000 loyal members. Guided by these principles
- Pursue innovation that values our members’ time and helps them achieve their goals.
- Vest employees with the authority to deliver superior service and advice.
- Always do the right thing and act with the utmost integrity.
- Be the champion of education.
- Ensure the safety and soundness of our institution to allow for long-range sustainability.
- Own the recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding, acting as an integral part of the organization’s growth
- Partner on branding and recruiting initiatives with an inhouse marketing/social media resource dedicated to enhancing the candidate experience
- Provide consultative guidance to managers and leaders who see the value of the recruiting function
- Be part of the continued growth and expansion of the organization with a strategic plan to open several new branches
- Generous benefits including 4 weeks accrued PTO, excellent 401K match, parking, and a sunny private office with parking
The Senior Corporate Recruiter works daily to discover unique talents for OnPoint CCU. Create a fantastic onboarding experience. Use technology to transform the candidate experience. As a recruiter, you can create a lasting impression with our candidates, hiring managers, and your community. The Senior Corporate Recruiter is responsible for the entirety of the recruitment process from soup to nuts, partnering with the HR Specialist in some areas such as Teller and Member Service hiring.
Day to Day
- Provide exceptional, responsive customer service and consulting to internal customers and internal/external applicants through all stages of the recruiting and onboarding process.
- Act as a trusted advisor and consultant to hiring managers in areas such as hiring, interviewing, and onboarding process, fit, compensation, and beyond
- Create job postings, partner with key organizations, participate in job fairs, and identify other avenues to build a pipeline of qualified applicants for current and anticipated job openings
- Identify and implement recruiting strategies to support credit union and department objectives
- Screen applications, conduct interviews, and onboard new hires following company and legal guidelines
- Successfully manage vendor relationships (such as applicant tracking system, employment agencies, recruitment advertising, etc.)
- College recruiting, internship, and job fair experience
- With support from the HR Specialist, perform pre-employment screening including, but not limited to, bondability verifications, reference checks, employment verifications, background and credit checks, and new hire paperwork
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge
- 5+ years’ recruiting experience to include positions at all levels from entry-level to management-level
- Experience working in or with financial institutions strongly preferred
- A combination of both agency and corporate experience highly desirable
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Poised, motivated, and solution-oriented, experience working effectively and influencing decision-makers with a variety of personalities in a fast-paced, progressive environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- A sense of urgency that delights candidates and demonstrates deep respect and value for individuals who show an interest in working at OnPoint CCU
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in performing job duties.
- Well-developed personal computer skills using internet, and MS Office programs
- Experience with iCIMS and UltiPro or similar ATS and HRIS systems preferred
- Strong business acumen, experience managing or supporting a cost center/budget preferred
Kent Employment Solutions is exclusively retained to handle this recruitment process. We are personally sourcing, screening, and vetting any potential candidates. Our client should not be contacted directly. We appreciate you respecting the process by reaching out to us directly at – firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying to this posting on our website.