We are thrilled to announce a new HRD Recruitment right here in Portland!
Kent Employment Solutions has been retained to help our client, AllMed Healthcare Management, Inc. enrich and innovate their Human Resources function by identifying an HR Director to report directly to the CEO.
The team seeks a collaborative, perceptive, culture custodian with a background highlighting practical systems and process implementations that position organizations to scale successfully.
Why join Allmed?
- A chance to influence and make a personal imprint on culture with a lively team that enjoys collaboration and finding solutions
- The Company is positioned to significantly grow and transition into new areas, including expansion in technical solutions
- Investors that are interested in re-investing in the organization
- Flexible work arrangements including hybrid 3 in office/2 remote (paid parking for in-office days)
- Privately held, agile/lean, and growth-minded organization with an engaged executive team that embraces new ideas
- Ongoing opportunities for Company sponsored professional development and continuing education
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Human Resources oversees the HR function while setting company-wide HR strategies. The Director of HR leads HR initiatives designed to promote an employee-oriented, high-performance culture emphasizing empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, and organizational growth. The Director of HR is a strategic partner. The position will manage 2-3 staff members, including a Recruiter.
A few near-term areas of impact include:
- Modernize HR and Payroll Systems, find a more robust solution that fits organizational needs better than ADP Workforce now, and position systems to scale successfully
- Drive engagement and retention through programs and initiatives customized for our workforce to include revitalizing wellness programs and actively contributing to the existing DEI Committee
- Develop and maintain a robust training and development program that includes initial training, comprehensive onboarding, and continuous development programs, promoting an engaged and satisfied workforce.
DAY to DAY
- Conduct and assess HR strategy against best practices and industry benchmarks. Recommend new approaches and initiatives to Executive Team.
- Analyze and understand organizational business strategy and align HR strategy accordingly.
- Present strategic plans to the Executive team for review, drive the implementation, and monitor the results.
- Develop, manage, enhance employee onboarding process to provide employees with a rewarding experience.
- Lead and evaluate annual and quarterly performance review processes.
- Report monthly on key HR metrics to the Executive team.
- Maintain corporate culture while motivating employees by fostering an environment with high levels of teamwork, accountability, transparency, and core purpose.
- Oversee development/maintenance of HRIS and performance management systems.
- Develop, implement, and administer employee handbooks, job descriptions, and HR policies and procedures.
- Perform a total compensation analysis, evaluate salary survey data, employee benefits, job leveling/classification, and define pay equity strategies. Create messaging around compensation.
- Re-Institute and enhance the company wellness program.
- Facilitate difficult conversations between staff members or between staff and their supervisor.
- Develop, implement, and re-evaluate Company’s organizational development strategy to enhance the employee experience and increase engagement.
- Develop a talent strategy to meet current and future talent needs regarding recruiting, retention, and succession planning. Ensure adequate staff levels are maintained per strategy and budget.
- Benefits administration (Health, Dental, LTD, etc.) conducting research, liaising with benefit providers, evaluating innovative strategies to enhance staff resources.
- Create a shared vision, live our workplace values, and inspire collaboration.
Necessary Qualifications, Experience, & Qualities
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or another role relevant major required
- Master’s Degree and SHRM or HRCI certification preferred
- Strong communication skills and experience elevating effective HR and Organizational communication
- 10+ years HR leadership experience, with 2+ years at the Director level
- Proven track record of enriching Training and Development, Onboarding, and DEI programs
- Robust working knowledge of state and federal employment laws and Human Resources Best Practices
- Able to make sound decisions, thrive, and pivot as necessary in a fast-paced solutions environment
- Observant with keen business acumen, able to proactively guide, mentor, and positively influence culture and professionalism
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client, AllMed, was founded in 1995 in Portland, OR, and operates out of the US Bank Tower downtown. AllMed provides clinical decision-making and utilization management solutions to payer and provider organizations. AllMed works under a shared vision of healthcare that delivers the highest quality, values patient experience, and ensures both appropriate care and utilization of health-related services.
- Excellence – Consistently exceeding client expectations
- Integrity – A commitment to honesty, accountability, and transparency
- Evolution – Continuous improvement to our products, services, and selves
- Teamwork – Working respectfully with others to collaborate, empower, and achieve
Compensation – $120-130K Annually DOE
3 weeks’ vacation, employee medical and dental fully paid by the employer, 2 EAP programs, paid parking, profit sharing, immediately eligible for 401K
Kent Employment Solutions is exclusively retained to handle this search and is partnering with Aria HR. We are sourcing, screening, and vetting any potential candidates. We appreciate you respecting the process by uploading your resume via our website www.kentemploymentsolutions.com or sending it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org