Our client doesn’t do cubicles! Join a vibrant team that rewards innovation and is all about collaboration and helping you develop your talents because work doesn’t have to be boring!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
For over 8 years, our client, Trüpp HR has operated in the Portland area and has also grown a national client base. Trüpp (Swedish for “team” and pronounced as “troop”) was founded in 2011 and has been recognized four consecutive years as one of Oregon and SW Washington’s Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies and Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses. Providing HR Outsourcing and Consulting services to small and mid-sized employers locally and nationwide, they are a collaborative team of professionals, passionate about helping their clients thrive.
Why you should reach out
- Leverage your experience in an environment that deploys green light thinking seeking new approaches to improve and innovate
- Medical insurance, with a significant portion of employee coverage paid by the employer, as well as buy-up options and option to extend coverage to employee dependents/spouse/partner.
- Dental and Vision insurance 100% employer paid for employees, with the option to extend benefit participation to employee dependents/spouse/partner
- Short-and Long-Term Disability paid 100% by employer
- 401(k) with company match
- Optional Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off program
- Education reimbursement program
- Flexible work schedules and remote work options
- Modern, open office with loads of ambient light, ergonomic sit-stand desks, convenient access to public transportation, and a relaxed work environment
- Professionals with personality – who enjoy supporting each other, sharing good laughs, and noshing on great food
- The occasional, or not so occasional pup sighting
The Compensation Consultant plays the lead role in a wide range of compensation projects for our clients, including conducting pay equity analyses, updating compensation and classification structures, and creating brand new compensation programs on a small yet collaborative team.
Day to Day
- Act as a trusted advisor on a wide variety of compensation topics ensuring top-notch client service.
- Engage with clients as a project lead—establishing work plans, identifying project considerations, and managing to budget and deliverables.
- Perform as an insightful advisor and subject matter expert for elements of compensation programs, pay equity compliance, and design/updates to compensation and classification structures.
- Deliver findings and recommendations to clients as reports and presentations.
- Analyze and interpret data to provide sound advice.
- Maintain current on compensation trends and regulatory considerations.
- Evaluate jobs to identify quality benchmarks in salary databases and public sector compensation data.
- Evaluate specific aspects of jobs to determine their fit into a classification structure, assign factors for pay equity, and determine job leveling.
- Conduct job analyses and create job descriptions.
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge
- 5+ years’ compensation and/or classification experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of compensation program elements, including base and variable pay, pay structures, pay practices, and compensation philosophy.
- Compensation compliance expertise to include Pay Equity.
- Successfully apply Excel skills, including using complex formulas, regression analysis, data modeling, pivot tables, and macro workbooks.
- Proven ability to establish rapport and credibility with varied audiences.
- Organized and capable of prioritizing own work in a fast-paced setting with frequent and rapid priority and assignment changes.
- Consistently deliver quality, timely, accurate, and useful work products.
- Behave in a manner that supports our core values and represents the company in the best possible light.
- Exemplify professionalism and a sincere concern for contributing to the success of our clients.
- Treat confidential information gained through employment with us with sensitivity and tact.
- Demonstrated expert working knowledge in Microsoft Excel and advanced working knowledge in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, market salary databases, web-based project management, and survey software applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Business Management strongly preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) strongly preferred.
Kent Employment Solutions was exclusively retained to handle this recruitment process, and Aria HR is partnering as usual in the recruitment process. We are personally sourcing, screening, and vetting any potential candidates. Our client should not be contacted directly.