Viewpoint is one of the largest software and services companies in the construction industry vertical. The company has grown organically as well as through acquisitions and enjoys a market footprint in the US and abroad. Owned by Trimble Inc., a Sunnyvale, California-based developer of Global Navigation Satellite System receivers, laser rangefinders, unmanned aerial vehicles, inertial navigation systems, and software processing tools. The company was founded in November 1978.
There is an exceptional market opportunity for growth as the vertical they serve looks to technology and software to better automate their operations.
Viewpoint holds a dominant position in the vertical and will continue to introduce best-in-class product offerings as well as conducting key acquisitions to double our current revenue and beyond.
We are seeking an SVP with experience setting strategic direction and overall management of the company. Someone who has the leadership experience for the development and implementation of company-wide Marketing strategies, tactics, policies and programs to support business objectives and operations for the Company, including Branding, Product, Solutions and Services Marketing, Corporate Communications, Demand Generation, Channel Marketing, Marketing Operations, and all inbound and outbound marketing activities that translate to driving innovation, increasing market share, and meeting overall Company revenue and profit goals.
If you are a results-oriented, hands-on executive with the ability to think strategically, execute flawlessly, and manage aggressively for results and the ability to manage in a $100 million+ environment and have a successful track record of running and growing complex marketing organizations we would like to talk to you.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate significant increases in sales volume as a result of marketing improvements and partnering with sales leadership.
Experience optimizing cost structure: The ideal candidate will have excellent financial management skills, be data-driven and fact-based in decision-making, often working with imperfect or limited data.
M&A Integration: The candidate will have the change-management experience, developing an existing marketing organization, as well as integrating organizations from acquired companies.
Experience driving culture & accountability: The candidate will have strong change management skills and bring a track record of experience in change management. The candidate must be able to create a culture of accountability and data-driven decision making and can lead, inspire, and motivate highly educated and specialized teams.
Focus on Exceptional Customer Service: The candidate will have strong customer management skills, understand the key levers that drive outstanding customer satisfaction, and should have experience in an integrated global implementation environment against a common standard of customer satisfaction.
- All marketing activities within the company including strategy development, program and campaign planning
- Develop and build a world-class global marketing team
- Evolve brand and messaging to address expanding product portfolio with strong persona-based marketing up to and including the C-Suite
- Positioning: Provide key product and solution level messaging for content creation of collateral, website and other materials
- Promote Company in the press and social media platforms to raise awareness and deliver strong proof points
- Define and develop a digital marketing strategy
- Create sales enablement content on Company portfolio and value proposition for field and channel partners
- Drive demand generation including events, advertising, digital marketing, content syndication, and telemarketing
- Create targeted and regionalized assets and demand generation through global field marketing
- Participate cross functionally on go-to-market activities to achieve planned business objectives and growth with a key emphasis on product awareness. Educate the sales force
- Support high-impact product launches into the various market sales channels
- Monitor the marketplace for competitive moves. Maintain competitive analysis and sales response guides for all competitive products
- Minimum 10 – 15 years of experience leading multiple marketing functions including strategic marketing, product marketing, brand development and awareness, industry and customer segmentation, demand generation programs, and partner enablement programs
- Proven success at launching campaigns, products, features, and solutions
- Experience creating a corporate go-to-market process
- Experience managing marketing-related projects such as developing sales & collateral materials, promotions, public relations, website development
- Broad marketing experience in global software preferably B-To-B, SaaS and enterprise solutions software and professional services companies serving the construction industries
- Strong understanding of Integrated Data and Information Management organizations and markets: Data Protection, Archive, Storage, Cloud, Compliance, and Virtualization segments of the market. Exposure in enterprise Big Data Management (including Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, and IBM), content management and analytics embedded in solution is a plus
- Proven ability to communicate, effectively and persuasively, verbally, in writing and in public forums
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; MBA/advanced degree preferred
Our client is offering a base salary that is competitive (well above average for Portland) and aligned with the market, a robust bonus, RSU’s as well as an LTIP. If you are looking for a role where you can shape and drive a worldwide talented marketing team, we would like to talk to you.
Kent Employment Solutions has been exclusively retained to handle this recruitment process and Aria HR is partnering. We are personally sourcing, screening, and vetting any potential candidates. Our client should not be contacted directly. We appreciate you respecting the process by reaching out to us directly.